Friday, September 4, 2009

Autumn Blessings...



Just wanted to take a minute to wish you a happy fall! The weather this week has been particularly delightful. In fact, I even got to spend some time one afternoon hooking on my porch swing. Hope to have that opportunity again soon. We've been taking lots of walks in the evenings so I'll have some pictures to share with you soon.

On the hooking horizon, I was able to finish my swap mat for our guild meeting tomorrow. I'll try to take some pictures to share with you. Now, I'll have the opportunity to get back to some of my other projects...you remember, the ones hanging on my balcony railing? Who could forget!

I'm also getting ready for a visit from my big sister/best friend. I'm so excited!!!! She's coming up from GA tomorrow and we'll have lots of sister time--hooking, talking, walking and frequenting the old fashioned ice cream parlor around the corner.

Hope your days are full of special blessings as well!

2 comments:

  1. Mary - can't wait to see your rug - and of course your UFO's as you finish them! You have some wonderful stunning rugs started! Get swinging and hooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    I have some big sisters down south too, from NC to Georgia.
    Hoping I can get down there this fall. Have a wonderful time together.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete